Welcome to the MyNASW members-only online community!
TIPS TO GET STARTED
1. Login with your NASW username and password – the same log-in you use for the NASW website www.socialworkers.org.
2. Review FAQ’s here to learn the basics.
3. Questions? Contact NASW Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-742-4089 Monday to Friday 9 am – 9 pm ET.
PRIVACY & PROFILE SETTINGS
4. You control your profile. To begin, only your name, chapter and practice area are visible to any other member. You can easily allow members to see more or less about you. Update your privacy settings here.
5. Your MyNASW community profile comes from your NASW member record. Click to the NASW Member Center to make updates. You’ll see your changes in MyNASW within 30 minutes.
CONNECTING WITH MEMBERS
6. You receive an email when members post messages in the community. To begin, you are subscribed to a daily digest - one email each morning with all of the previous day’s posts. You can change your subscription to real time (to receive an email every time there’s a new post), weekly digest, or no emails (you won’t receive emails from the community but you can still view discussions online). Manage your subscriptions here.
7. Network with colleagues and search for your friends in the Member Directory, and send them a contact request.
8. Search for resources from NASW or from other members – and add resources you think are helpful.